Vision Engineers - Structural Design
Our services include:
- Structural Engineering advice and design
- Structural Engineering plans
- Certification of structural plans by others
- Structural reports, certificates or formal letters
- Pre-purchase building inspections, advice, and reports
- Structural adequacy assessments
- Extensions and pergolas
- Internal renovations
- Upper storey additions
- New homes
- Subdivisions (houses, units, granny flats etc)
- New multi-dwelling sites (houses, units, townhouses including 2 & 3 storey dwellings etc)
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial developments
- Retaining wall design
- Driveway design
- Build-over/adjacent to sewer design
- Mine Subsidence design
Vision Engineers Australia believe that good structural engineering input into the project at the early stages of the concept design can provide significant construction savings and reduce the documentation time frames.
There are some projects which may not require architectural plans, such as removing walls, widening door openings, removing internal posts, particularly for those DIY'ers out there. In these situations Vision Engineers Australia will provide all the required documentation ranging from structural engineer's certificates or letters to state whether a wall is loadbearing to detailed structural engineering drawings.
Vision Engineers Australia can provide full construction support for each project, meaning if you have any queries regarding the plans, details, materials or construction methods we are only a phone call or email away.
Vision Engineers Australia can also provide structural engineering services for commercial or industrial projects, so please contact us to discuss your project and how we can provide assistance.
Enquire now for your free quote
* Required Fields