About Vision Engineers
Murray has worked in various roles within the construction industry for the past 10 years and comes from a construction background, with his career beginning in the structural repair and restoration of damaged houses and commercial buildings in South Australia.
For the last 5 years he has been working as a Structural & Forensic Engineer. This has provided Murray with a has a sound understanding of the design of new houses and he has the ability to analyse and assess the causes of damage when structures have issues.
Murray has extensive experience working on all sorts of projects ranging from medium density projects (50+ dwelling developments) with large builders to working closely with homeowners just looking to remove that annoying post in the kitchen bench preventing the new kitchen upgrade.
Murray has worked on the following types of projects:
- Additions/extensions (up/down/in/out)
- Single, double or triple storey dwellings
- Multi-dwelling sites
- Removal of walls, posts, beams (including strata titled units)
- Inspections for causes of damages to walls, floors, roof or ceiling
- Dilapidation reports for existing structures that could be affected by an adjacent new construction (including new houses, demolition of old houses and various range of civil works such as road, rail and earthworks.
Murray has a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil & Structural) with First Class Honours and is a Member of the Institute of Engineers Australia (Civil & Structural Colleges).
Contact Vision Engineers to discuss how we can assist with your new project.